Our friends at EIliott Wave International have just released another compelling freebie. They're giving away one of Bob Prechter's most recent Elliott Wave Theorists.
I've read Bob's work before, and his insights are always intriguing and never conventional.
I recommend you take advantage of this special chance to read his publication free of charge. Single issues are normally priced at $29. Go here to get your complimentary issue.
Here's a peak at what's included in the free issue:
- A single chart that delivers more wisdom than a full week of financial television.
- Bob's ideal time frame for a stock market bottom, including a specific target year.
- A second chart called "Prison Break for the Bears" that delivers a piece of news you won't find in the papers tomorrow – or any other source for that matter.
- Are gold and silver the safe havens everyone thinks?
- Two excellent services Bob personally recommends.
- Plus a candid Q&A session with Bob – conducted by the Market Technicians Association – that will tell you why the Wave Principle is the best-suited tool for anyone watching the markets at this juncture.